Entry in the Swiss Client Advisor Register
You have already obtained an entry in the Swiss Client Advisor Register two years ago. Now you would like to renew this entry. To do so, we offer you an attractive e-learning and e-testing programme that you can complete independent of time and place. This course allows you to obtain the recertification of your proof of knowledge for entry in the Swiss Client Advisor Register in an intuitive, effective and targeted manner.
E-learning modules designed to be modular and interactive provide you with the legally required knowledge about the newest rules of conduct under FinSA and professional expertise. You decide when and where, and our e-learning platform introduces you to the essential content concisely and purposefully. Next, you demonstrate your knowledge in an online self-test.
- The course provides client advisors with an intuitive, efficient, and targeted introduction to the current rules of conduct under FinSA and relevant expertise.
- The modular structure enables on-the-job learning, independent of time and place. The modules are engaging and include various interactive elements, web links, examples, and client scenarios.
- Online self-tests ensure that you have understood and mastered the content.
- You will receive the recertification of proof of knowledge for entry in the Swiss Client Advisor Register.
- Modular, multimedia e-learning on the newest rules of conduct under FinSA with online self-test.
- Available in German, French, Italian, and English.
- Engaging structure with a variety of interactive exercises, case studies, scenarios, and links.
- By completing the e-learning and online self-tests, you will receive the recertification of proof of knowledge for entry in the Swiss Client Advisor Register (FinSA recertification).
- Regulatory changes FinSA and FinIA
- Financial Services Act and Ordinance
- Financial Institutions Act and Ordinance
- DLT Act
- Content regulations
- Overview of contents of the Financial Market Infrastructure Act
- Position of the FinMIA in Swiss financial market regulation
- Goals of the FinMIA
- Overview of FinMIA contents
- Financial Institutions Act
- Licensing for securities dealers
- Money Laundering Act
- Compliance Awareness
- Terms, facts, regulations
- Due diligence obligations
- Duties of identification and ascertainment
- Increased risks
- Collective Investment Schemes Act
- Applicability and definitions
- Types of collective investment schemes
- CISA licences and the distribution of foreign investment funds
- Relevance for advisors
The e-learning suite “FinSA Recertification” has been developed in cooperation with IMC and Prime Coach.
Obtain the recertification for entry in the Swiss Client Advisor Register in an effective and targeted manner.
Cost: CHF 340 incl. VAT.
- Online Test