Client Advisor Certification
What is Client Advisor Certification in accordance with SAQ?
- The certificate “bank customer advisor” attests that you as a practitioner possess in-depth know-how in banking, extensive knowledge regarding financial products, and outstanding consulting skills, all of which enable you to offer excellent advice to your customers.
- You get an attractive certificate in your specific client segment, for example in wealth management, retail banking or commercial banking; this lays a solid foundation for your credibility and for building trust with your clients.
- The certification requirements ensure high quality standards. The certificate “bank customer advisor” is in line with the international ISO standards (ISO 17024) for certification of persons, and is recognized by the Swiss Accreditation Service SAS and by SECO.
Which certifications do we offer?
Fintelligence offers you training and certification programs tailored to your specific client advisor role:
Certified Advisor Private Clients
Certified Advisor Individual Clients
Certified Advisor SME Clients
Certified Corporate Banker CCoB
Certified Advisor Affluent Clients
Certified Wealth Management Advisor CWMA
Which components do the certification programs include?
- You attend class-room courses to further develop your communication and dialogue skills.
- You attend specialized tutorials or training sessions that are offered on various banking-related topics.
- In addition, the comprehensive, interactive Banking & Finance and Bank Compliance library of Fintelligence is at your disposal. The online platform includes all relevant content and various simulation tests.
- At the end of this process you can acquire the certificate of your target client segment by completing a written and oral exam (in accordance with SAQ standards).
Under what conditions are you allowed to participate in the certification program?
You qualify to participate in the certification examination, if either at the time of registration or of examination:
- You are employed by a financial institution;
- You are responsible for a client book (i.e. you are providing advice to clients), or you are a specialist in direct contact with clients;
- You are supported by your employer (a financial institution).
The examination consists of a written and an oral part. Prerequisite for participating in the oral test is the successful completion of the required written test(s).